Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jade

The recent yarn orders mean my needles must be clicking at all times. Another little baby boy sweater off the needles. It's a Sirdar pattern purchased from here, my new pattern to-go site. I'm a bit disgruntled with this site right now for reasons I won't discuss, so ordering thru that site is not gonna happen...my personal little protest.
Loved everything about this pattern. It was perfect, from the chosen yarn, style and color I really enjoyed this little knit. I may have to cast on for another one cos everyone knows I have plenty of yarn ;).

I seriously need to be knitting for Christmas gifts but I'm obsessed with these sweaters right now and if I don't knit what I want then all knitting goes by the way-side and my yarn stash can't afford to sit too long ;)

No comments: