Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happiest Day of my Life

Our daughters out-did themselves. They have been months planning a surprise Anniversary party for DH and me and they succeeded. We embarked on a trip to pick up Chem-girl at the airport yesterday totally unaware of friends and family waiting back home for our arrival. The ruse was my parents were hosting dinner because we had a long travel day. 
Little did we know......Our closest friends and family were in attendance and I haven't laughed that much in years. I planned a family picnic for today unaware that most of those same people would be at Saturday's surprise party. Needless to say there's so much good food leftover that we're still having today's picnic.
Chem-girl designed this gift and sent it to her grandmother back in March to be kept secret. At the time we had 4 furry cats. One crossed the Rainbow Bridge so she had to completely re-design it....lol

We have enjoyed the girls' tales how they have worked on this secret surprise. Many pictures were taken at the surprise party so I'll be scrapping for awhile. 

This was truly one of the best times of our Life and we love and cherish those family members and friends (they're just like family) who honored our special day. We love you guys.
I still wonder how they kept it secret ;)

1 comment:

SissySees said...

I wish you many more - both years with EP and days like yesterday with much laughter, friends and love.