Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday, Monday...

It's raining, dreary and the temps have dropped. I'm not a fan of heat and humidity so the temps dropping is a good thing in my book. This summer has been a meh kinda season. It's either 'hotter than a pepper sprout" with humidity levels equally as high or it's raining and cool. July 4th and we were sporting sweaters, sweatshirts and turning on the heat in the car on our way home from the fireworks. 
Today will be a mish-mash for me so I'm offering cupcakes for your pleasure. Chocolate with buttercream frosting and a mini oreo on top....yum.

 Just to be a funny one this morning while looking at the so-so weather today, a pic from an early 2010 blizzard; Snow measured in feet covering the 6 ft shed in our yard. Hard to believe we shoveled that much snow but we did.
It's a Monday...what can I say?

1 comment:

SissySees said...

My co-worker says we're in for another winter like that this year...