Saturday, April 12, 2014

Search and seizure

A previously owned book came up missing in action. I have a pair of gloves in progress and no amount of searching produced the lost book. Turned to the internet for a search and seizure and I found it. I am so glad to have this book in my collection once again. 
Dug in the stash for 2 comlimentary colors and found these two. They will grow up to become a hooded sweater for someone small to wear in the fall. Toying with the idea of lining it with flannel but I'll wait until it's finished to make the decision.
A beautiful day here in the mountains and the hubby and I are going to enjoy every moment. The clothesline is busy, baking has commenced and Oldies music on the radio. Oldies music as in, 40's, 50's, 60's and early 70's. We're all over the place with music. Hubby likes old country while I prefer a litte Classical now and again.  A great Appalachian Mountain Saturday :).
Hope your weekend  is good.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Pretty colors! It's pretty amazing that we can replace almost anything, thanks to the internet.