Sunday, April 13, 2014

Please Please Don't Eat the Daisies

Daisies are my favorite flower. They seem to smile :).
One of my favorite movies and actresses, Doris Day. I much prefer older movies for various reasons; less violence, profanity etc than the newer movies of today.  I Love Lucy (literally) is one of my all time favorite tv shows and when I want a laugh the old movies/shows never fail.

In honor of the movie I'm casting on for this sweater. Made of fingering weight yarn, it will be perfect for all seasons. I seem to have a case of knitting startitis and I'm going to blame the weather....lol. 

The reviews for this sweater are very positive and when knitters say they are going to knit another one then I know it needs to be added to my library. 
A beautiful, warm Sunday, a day to reflect and enjoy.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

That's stunning! I can't even finish more than a couple of rows so I'm glad you're knitting up a storm!