Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tell me a secret ;)

Last Christmas the youngest daughter swore us to a secret. For the past year I have been working on keeping mum about a lot of stuff. There's so much I no longer tell or share. I have learned to like it that way, so keeping this secret was easy peasy :D
She planned a trip back home to see her soon-to-be new nephew. Today was the day. We planned the pick up at the local train station (a 15 hour trip for her) to surprise her sister and brother-in-law. Her sister and I travel together for all errands and to keep her home this morning was not an easy task but we did it. Add in a few times of the hubby almost 'slipping the tongue' and it's been memorable....lol. 
We were not to tell anyone in the event there was the possiblity of a slip up on social media. Just another reason to be thankful I'm not on social media right now. Lessened the possibility. 

 She hid in the living room and I called her sister upstairs under a false pretense and boy was she surprised. Brought me to tears to see her so happy.
 Auntie meeting her nephew for the very first time. It will be a whirlwind trip but we will enjoy every single moment.
Life....it just doesn't get any better than this :D

2 comments:

luvknitsocks said...

I love it! Enjoy the visit!!

SissySees said...

Awwwwww! What a sweet moment. Thank you for sharing it with us!