Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spots and stripes

 A few days ago I posted about this little sweater. For some unknown reason I cannot copy and paste the link to the post (eyeroll here). Anyhow, just scroll down to the I see spots post if you wish.
I 'shopped' for the yarn and finally settled on Berroco comfort dk, my favorite yarn for baby/kids' wearables. More than likely I will need to purchase some fabric glue to put dots on the ends to keep them from fraying but it's worth the trade off in softness and durability.

Jimmy Beans Wool  is the best online shopping experience ever. Quick and affordable shipping, as in 2 day delivery from across the wide open plains to the coast and a little note on the receipt. I'm all about good customer service and this place is the best. The shipping cost of $4 by far outweighs a free shipping 7-10 day wait when a knitter needs the yarn now (ahem....ok...maybe not this moment but if you're a knitter you 'get it' ;) )

1 comment:

SissySees said...

I've only ordered from JBW once, but it was a great experience. That is going to be a very cute knit!