Monday, April 19, 2010

Time......tick...tock

Time passes slowly around here.
I'm trying to get back into the swing of life. Not going quite as planned but I won't give up.
I had some starter dough in the fridge so I snagged some of it and made homemade bread. There's nothing like a cup of tea and a slice of warm homebaked bread slathered with butter. I sent pics to the college DD and she is drooling on her monitor....LOL
She has a list of home cookin' when she gets home, grilled chicken, Cherokee fried bread, cookies and the list grows by the day.





I've been staring at the spinning wheel trying to figure out how I could spin my mountain of fiber. Try spinning a right pedal wheel with the left leg....didn't go so well but I did manage to see what the fiber will look like when spun.

Tomorrow will be spent trying to clean out 'stuff'. Hopefully I'll get farther with that than the rest of the tasks I've undertaken.
In the meantime, I'm casting on projects. A sweater, shawl, socks, afghan etc. Pictures will come later.

2 comments:

SissySees said...

What is Cherokee fried bread?

Love that fiber. Very pretty. Have you tried your... floor spindle? (Can't think of the name of it right now.)

Anita said...

The bread looks yummy!

Do you need any more needles? LOL

Hugs to you!! Hope there is at least a little mending going on.