Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bathroom Update!


Okay, it's been one week since the last post. The oldest DS who installed the toilet and shower (minus the shower door) was here and gone like a tornado last week. The vanity counter has not arrived as yet. Seems as though the youngest DS who is making the granite counter top lost the sink template so the brother who was here left with the sink. We're a bit concerned we may never see this sink again. It was like watching a loved one leave never to return (not the son.....THE SINK!) The window that I mentioned with no trim?I was told no curtain until the trim is mounted. Well the females in this house are tired of flashing the neighborhood as we get showers etc. So I have improvised, not the most attractive but it works (matches the duct tape "temporary" shower curtain). I have purchased a blind and as soon as the DH leaves the house, I'm putting it up! Like I said, I could be waiting for years for the trim. No curtains/blind? NOT Happenin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go! Care to send those kids my way? I could use a maid or two right about now. My MIL is invading in 5 days and my house is a sty with yarn everywhere.
Gotta go knit. You need to put an ad out for a lost sink...
LOL!
Laura