Tuesday, October 17, 2006

B-DAY!

Okay, It's the "turn another year older day". I'm not about to reveal my age but if this is a hint: My kids have called and made sure I KNOW how old I am. Smart-alec kids!
I have recieved nice phone calls (besides the kids). My best friend, my grandmother, my parents......they've all been very nice.
Just how does one celebrate this? Well let's see, Di called and we "hashed" the DH's and kids who are inconsiderate slobs (and that's putting it mildly). While I was on the phone I managed to clean the "yarn room". I do not need to buy anymore yarn for a decade.......ok.......maybe not a decade. How about an evening? I just bought yarn from SpinCityYarns. Cheap yarn and oh so pretty. I bought the brown mohair look cos I'm knitting bears. Bears you say? Yep bears! You know why? Cos they are cute, loveable and they don't talk back!(Unlike kids and husbands)They also don't make messes. I should be knitting gifts but I've decided that I'm entitled to knit what I want right now........especially today!


P.S. Most of my yarn is turning another year older too.......................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most definitly entitled to knit what you want on your b-day, or any other day for that matter. It is no fun to knit something you don't want to!! BTW-you don't look a day over 18!! See you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And many more. I hope you had a good one, with much enjoyable knitting.

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Year.