Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two More Sleeps

Two more sleeps till the Big Day and I'm still elbow deep in cookie dough. This makes two weeks worth of cookie baking. I'm all cookie-ed out. But we have tins and tins of cookies in the pantry. Today was the day for gingersnaps and the good ole standby sugar cookies.The youngest was here to help whip those babies on the cookie sheets.
Several sheets full of yummy goodies.

I am a cookie cutter collector. I have no idea why, I just like to collect cookie cutters (I also use them). Holiday and everyday cutters, doesn't matter I love 'em all. The last ones to jump in the cookie bowl are the teeny tiny cutters. Great for using up that last bit of dough.
We finished with an entire cookie sheet of bite size goodies. Wrapping is finished. Cookies are baked. Breakfast casserole will be done tomorrow. I'm missing something.......oh yeah....the unfinished knitting. Oh well, there's always next year :).

5 comments:

Anita said...

I love sugar cookies!! Yummy!
And what a great idea, bite size cookies with the little cutters. I'd love those, he he. :)
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Gypsy,

It is a rare thing in life to have a person that I've found a person who is open and real. I thank you for sharing yourself with me . Remember a thing called pen-pals ? That is what has happened to me when I started to blog;albeit a new "tech" way ! Your encouragement and loving kindness is very appreciated and I wish you and yours a Very Lovely Christmas with All the Real Meaning of what truly is Merry and Bright.
Blessed in your friendship,
Elise x

SissySees said...

I am going to make sugar cookies and the gingerbread biscotti today, since we aren't going to the farm. That is... as soon as my double-decker lap dog stack finishes their nap.

Lapdog Creations said...

Yummy... I hope to get back to some cookie baking in 2011.

Bubblesknits said...

We made gingerbread cookies the last night of Mom's stay. We let the kids stay up late and decorate/eat some. Good memories. :)