Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Fun Meme

I read this at Chan's Place and enjoyed the meme so much I'm borrowing it.

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Both!
2. Turkey or Ham? Turkey
. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree? Fake. Although I plan to have real next year.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Wreath, evergreen under the windows and lights along the roof
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’? Both!!!
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? Not much of a shopper but I remember the fun of shopping downtown when I was a kid.
7. Favorite Christmas song? I have two faves White Christmas and Silent Night
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?Love 'em especially the classics
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? Never too early
10. Stockings before or after presents? Before.
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you? Go, go, go, and I don’t like it! I love seeing the family but know all too soon we'll be home for the holiday
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? Christmas Eve before bed
13. What do you do after presents and dinner? Chatter with family
14. What is your favorite holiday smell? Sugar cookies and shortbread
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Skating. I’d rather have a beating than go to the mall.
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? Oh we wait until Santa has delivered the goodies so Christmas day it is
17. Favorite Christmas memory? I have two: One snowy Christmas evening, my dad pulled us on a sled down the middle of the road to my grandparent's farm.
The Christmas (I think I was 7) Santa left my kid size pink kitchen set and a new doll in a cradle
18. Favorite Part about winter? Snow and wearing all my handknits
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? mmmm.....can't remember ;)

3 comments:

SissySees said...

If I can find some mistletoe before I make my last shipping run, I'm sending Ed mistletoe and orders to give you a big ol' smooch! (Mr B can join in. He strikes me as the sort who likes to horn in...)

And since you won't just publish a cookbook for me to buy, now I must beg your shortbread recipe too!

Lapdog Creations said...

LOL - love your #15! :)

Bubblesknits said...

I want pictures of Mr. B giving you smoochies! LOL