Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Eye Candy Treats

Halloween came and went and somewhere along the line I missed it. Of course about the only thing we really miss are the kids' treat bags filled with candy so we can get drunk on chocolate :).


I'm late posting this new arrival of eye candy. The wind was blowing hard last week and look what blew into my mailbox, a lovely birthday gift from Jessi. Two skeins of her beautiful dyed yarn and as soon as I decide on a pattern it will be cast on. Also included, a cute set of knitted notions and labels for my handknits. There were two pencils but one is sharpened and already in use.






Forgive the glare, I just couldn't get a decent picture without it.
Also included were these adorable handmade stitch markers. Aren't they cute? I have a standing order if she ever re-opens her shop.
Thank you so much Jessi.

4 comments:

SissySees said...

One of my favorite quotes there. I'm not well-behaved, but I don't know that I'll make history either.

Great package!!

Lapdog Creations said...

What a great birthday package! Love the colorway!

Bubblesknits said...

Glad you like everything! :) I'm just sorry it was late. ((hugs))

gMarie said...

Lovely package. Love the new background - need to get your pages set up!

Adore the yarn and the stitch markers. Enjoy. g