Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter



It's Easter and it's snowing. This qualifies as the Robin's Snow. Which means this should be our last little snowfall. Spring is right around the corner and that would be a good thing except that means rain/mud. Translation? Mr. Bettis will have great fun running in the mud and tracking in my house.






These are hats that I knitted for two very special little girls. My friend has two adorable grandchildren and they should have received these yesterday. They are also getting Easter coloring books, crayons and some candy.





I whipped up a butterfly dishcloth with a matching tawashi for a gift. There's just something about a dishcloth and tawashi that make for some quick satisfying knitting.






Last but not least some dyed eggs the daughters dyed this evening. A very nice Easter's eve indeed.



HAPPY EASTER!

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Those hats are precious! And it looks like I was on the low side of the guessing. LOL

Happy Easter!

monica said...

Congrats to the winner.

Those are adorable hats. And the daughters did a great job on the eggs.

KnittingMoose said...

Adorable hats, and I'm intrigued by that tawashi thing!

Anita said...

Darn it, now I'm gonna have to make a trip to your etsy store, I'm gonna have to control myself and that's a hard thing to do when faced with such loverly items!! LOL

Where do you get patterns for those tawashi things? I love yours!