Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hot and Cold

Is the glass half full or half empty? I'm trying to find the glass half full but must admit I'm having a bit of trouble here. As a matter of fact it's half empty and frozen.

 It's 25F with a real feel temperature of 20F outside. It's 11:30 pm and the furnace fan broke. Yep! NO heat!

I'm going to do my best to think of a nice warm fire while I'm bundled in flannels, heavy robe, wool socks, a hat and heavy blankets.
Chemgirl is trying to convince me (unsuccessfully) that this is an adventure (eyeroll here). I'm not finding this amusing or entertaining at the moment....I'm cold! Where's that darn groundhog? I'd like to give him a piece of my mind (frozen as it may be at the moment).
The glass could be half full if it was filled with a nice wine but I don't even have that available at the moment. hmmm....However, the wooden kitchen chairs and table would make a nice warm fire right now ;)

1 comment:

SissySees said...

So is it all fixed now with warm air blowing? Or have you resorted to breaking up furniture for a fire?