Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Into the Nook II

I'm hooked on the DD's Nook. We bonded then had to go our seperate ways when the Nook headed off to college. Hope it's not too stressful, it may have to come here for an extended visit.

While the Nook was here, it's owner decided it needed a home so I whipped up a sleeping bag. It has a soft flannel lining and fleece between the lining and outer fabric. I put plastic canvas between the outer fabric and the fleece for stability and to protect the screen.






A button loop closure and contrast binding complete the Nook Look.

The Nook's owner was thrilled with the new sleeping bag and is now requesting a wardrobe of sleeping bags.





sshhhh......the Nook is sleeping.......



5 comments:

Anita said...

LOL! I think it should come to your house for an extended visit too! :) I love the sleeping bag. You know you are gonna have to make more of those once we all get em right? ;)

Bubblesknits said...

Yes, I agree with 'Nita. My Kindle is kinda chilly. ;) LOL

SissySees said...

Cute fabric. Another item for your Etsy store??

Lapdog Creations said...

Cute!!! I'm with Chan... go the Etsy store route with these!

Laura Neal said...

I believe you have way too much time on your hands. That is a cute sleeping bag for the nook. Yes, I also agree with the other ladies, you should make these up and sell them! From the covers I have seen for the nooks...ugly.

:)