Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friends & Fiber

Sipping my coffee anxiously waiting to leave for a fiber festival. Chan will be there and although I've talked to Anita on the phone this will be my first meet-up with her.
I am so excited and can hardly wait.


I'll leave you with a small sample of finished knitting. An Annis from Knitty only in mini form. It only took a day to make this little baby and I love it. There will be more on the needles.









I'm off here now to have some fun and for the rest of my friends who couldn't make it, I'll be thinking of you. Maybe next year?
p.s. Mr. Bettis's attorney is hereby on notice just in case he can't behave. Since you can't be here to meet up with us Jessi, keep an ear out for a frantic BARK! ;)

4 comments:

Grace said...

Count me in for next year, right now i am jealous of the great time you will all have. But definitely happy for you too!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Bubblesknits said...

Yes'm. I'll keep an ear out for the big lug. ; )

Don't forget my phone call ladies! Have a fabulous time! =)

SissySees said...

We *DID* forget Jessi's call, sadly. Face-palm... :( It was just a whirlwind event. I wish I'd had more time with you and your group!! That shawl is lovely, but since I WAS there and know how beastly hot it was, I won't ask why you weren't sporting your new knit on Saturday.

Hem... how was the house upon your return?!

Lapdog Creations said...

Hope you girls had a blast! :)
Love the FO!