Thursday, June 21, 2007

Big Trouble in Knitting Land!

Big Trouble in Knitting land! A mass of yarn. Wound around the coffee table, into the kitchen and around all four kitchen chairs. Not a straight shot but woven between them. Amazing enough there was not an animal in sight. mmmm......who did this?





It wasn't Miss Phoebe! She was happily napping in the bathroom ceramic sink. Seems she was hot and decided to cool off for a bit. With all that fur, I would too. I believe I know who the yarn thief is.......



AH HA! There he is. In all his 89 pound glory. Mister Bettis! At 8 months he has taken to destroying my stuff. This is the guy who caused havoc with my yarn! He is in BIG TROUBLE! His owner, aka the DH, tried unsuccessfully to put the blame on poor Miss Phoebe whose main goal in life right now is to stay cool. She certainly has no intention on exerting too much energy only to suffer in the heat. Yep! It's Mister, who did the damage..........again.


3 comments:

KnittingMoose said...

Oh no! Four-legged yarn thieves are not good at all. At least he spared the other stuff! Hopefully he doesn't give my kitties any ideas through that animal "hey I've got a great idea of what you could do with this yarn!" telepathy...

Diane said...

Rule of a pet lifespan is the more annoying the animal the longer it lives. My evil cat who does god awful things with my knitting, yarn, children, grandchildren, other cats ... you get the picture... shows no sign of slowing down at all. 17 yrs we've put up with this nasty animal and I'm sure she'll live forever.

Laura Neal said...

He is a cutie though, you have to admit that! Your kitty is a sweetie! I bet she is looking for the coolest part of the house with all that hair!
Just be thankful you don't have a crazy cat who hauls around your yarn and sings to it every morning at 2 am! She is like clockwork, we have to listen to her.