Friday, April 20, 2007

Finished! Can You Believe it?

Drum Roll Please.............I finally finished a few projects. Can you believe it? I can't. But here they are to make their debut.

STR socks from the first kit shipment. (It was shipped in Feb.) April's kit ships next week.

The Forest Canopy Shawl from a skein
of my hand dyed yarn.

The SwallowTail Shawl from my stash yarn.
I read the Yarn Harlot's new book and I have concluded I am definitely a Process Knitter. I finish a UFO and I really don't feel a deep satisfaction. As a matter of fact when finished, I actually feel a "let-down." I wonder why? But I really don't have time to analyze that, I must cast on for more projects.........




2 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations on the lovely socks and gorgeous shawl. I haven't even wound my monsoon skein yet! ;-) Soon.
The shawl is beautiful. That pattern with your yarn is very enticing....I have too mnay things on the needles before I can start another. But you make me want to!

Laura Neal said...

I love your shawls, they are quite gorgeous. The socks are sure pretty.