Friday, March 30, 2007

Knitter's Treat Exchange

I just discovered a knitter's treat exchange. I found it on jan-lee's blog and I skipped right over the blog to check it out. I signed up, it sounds like fun. Thanks Jan!

So to my exchange pal here is the questionaire:

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn? Soft sock yarn

2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?mmm...don't know, maybe a squeaky acrylic?

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop? ooohhh aaahhhhh Then I touch and smell the yarn

4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do? Scrapbook and design teddy bears

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to? Interweave Knits and Country Woman

6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home /Garden / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip

7. What items do you like to knit? Socks, lace shawls, sweaters, gloves, mittens etc....... Maybe a house sweater?

8. Are you allergic to anything? Spring! Pollen.

9. What do you like to* smell of? Honeysuckle, Lilac

10. What's your favourite way to relax? With a cup of coffee and my knitting, that's all I need.

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first? The old fashioned bakery

12. What do you come out with? A sweet muffin and some warm homemade bread

13. Where do you go next? The Victorian sweetshop and hopefully come out with a very sweet cake

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal? Pink is my favorite color, yellow is second, then green.......oh it doesn't matter, I like every color!

I hope this helps my pal. I am looking forward to this exchange. Have fun!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm so glad you joined! Won't this be fun?