Sunday, July 11, 2010

Playing catch up

The rain mentioned in the previous post gave way to less humidity. Whew! I seriously thought I was going to melt. Poor Mr. B & Co. had the same sentiment.
Since lower humidity has arrived, I'm playing catch up on blog reading and posting.
An email pal was de-stashing fiber so she sent a box of fiber goodies my way.






A few of these samples are a new spinning experience for me and I can't wait to try them.
Finn and Llama as well as a nice bag of Romney.
Thank you, Beth for thinking of me in your de-stashing process.
I can't wait to spin these fluffy goodies.

p.s. My sock knitting mojo was on hiatus during the heat but has returned. Pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Enjoy!! How exciting!

Anita said...

I wish someone would de-stash some fiber my way! LOL Have fun with all of that! :)