Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pause



First off, this one is from Jessi. Really cool notepads, a lovely smelling soap cake that is sitting pretty in a basket and is hands off to the hubby and Mr. Bettis!
A most gorgeous skein of Miss Babs sport weight yarn. I must find a special pattern for this skein. The colors are rich and vibrant, perfect for something that will be mine. All mine:).
Thank you so much Jessi. I love it.




This package was given by Chan .

Miss Sissy and her Little sister, Gretchen included a small gift for Mr. B & co.
As soon as Mr. Bettis was shooed so I could get pictures, Little Miss Gypsy showed up to see what all the fuss was about. Carrot flavored treats for all.
Mr. Bettis & Co humbly thank Miss Sissy and Lil' Gretchen for thinking of them with all this birthday fuss:).
Mr. B thinks it should be party time ALL the time. LOL





This lovely package contained yummy pumpkin butter, a gorgeous skein of Wollmeise and a beautiful colored Vera Bradley wallet. The rings are not for Mr. B although he may think so. They're to make buttons.
As soon as I got in the car I was transferring everything from my old wallet into the new one. There was a shriek which caused the hubby to hit the brakes.
Chan put a penny in the wallet so I may never be broke. I know it's a simple gesture but simplicity is never over-rated.



Tucked in the bottom of the bag was this beautiful shawl handknit by Chan. This is my absolute favorite color of Noro sock yarn and I love it! Thank you, Chan.