Friday, April 04, 2008

Frog, Monkey and Bear......oh my

This is a frog. I know it doesn't look like a frog, but it is. I started this as a sweater and decided against it.

Okay, okay.........I'll admit the true problem. I started this a year ago. One of those bouts of "Startitis" on a spring day. I remember it was supposed to be a sweater. (What else could it be with 98 stitches and 1 inch of ribbing completed?) I have no idea what sweater. So it is now a frog.
Hello Frog!




This is a monkey. It doesn't look like a monkey but it is. Monkey socks by Cookie A. I have been wanting to make a pair of these for a long time and after I frogged the unknown sweater, I decided I needed a new project. Yes, another new project. Hey! It's spring! Refer to above bout of "Startitis" last spring. I hereby vow Monkey will not become a Frog.
Hello, Monkey!




This is a bear. Could you tell?



.