Friday, July 14, 2006

Who done it?








Ok ...... One of my DPNs has been successfully chewed in half by a beast in the house. A criminal beast. Cos a knitter knows if needles are chewed on by slobbering beasts it is definitely a crime! I have examined the evidence and have come to the conclusion that only one criminal fits the crime, that would be our 4 month old husky mix, Destiney. How fitting is that name? I know it wouldn't have been the 6 month old Yorktese cos she is just too cute and besides she was napping on my lap in the computer room when the crime occurred. This set of needles was only 5 days old and now I must find another set. Do you know how difficult it is to find 5" dpns in a size 1 1/2? I found this set at a lys, Victoria's House of Needleart. I'll have to call her and get another set. Hope she has them.

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

Thank you for your compliment. Much appreciated.