Saturday, July 22, 2006

Help! More yarn!

Okay, I have been so-o-o-o good for a WHOLE month and not bought any yarn. But tonite I had a relapse and just ordered from Knit-Picks. I've been wanting the Sock Wizard program. My friend, Catherine, from Ireland sent me the Simply Knitting Mag from the UK and I must say it is a great magazine. Savannah, the youngest DD, fell in love with one of the scarf patterns. Of course I didn't have the right colors in the right weight (sigh) I had no choice! I had to order the yarn for it! After all it is a Christmas gift. Here's the thing, I am saving the DH money. After all, the yarn I purchase is for gifts and useful things. (well maybe it's not all useful, like the felted bowl I HAD to make). Problem.........I have to get to the mailbox before the DH gets there when this order arrives. But the mail lady honks that stupid horn everytime she has a package. And she went to school with him, way back when. mmm.......any suggestions on sneaking the package in here when it comes? I need help on this one.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sneak a package in? Too many yarn purchases in my house to sneak anything in. LOL. I have sock wizard and I love it! Sooo easy to use and so handy when making socks for gifts.

Laura Neal said...

I finally received my yarn from Knitpicks and the DH asked me what was in the box, I answered I don't know, I haven't opened it yet. Ha! I unwrapped it and threw it on my desk so, he won't realize that yes, I bought more yarn! :)