Saturday, February 23, 2013

Foggy thinking

Someone gave this 'piece' to my husband. I know why, his wife wanted it out of his house. Anyway, the husband arrived home toting this thing thru the door like a schoolboy with flowers behind his back. It stands at 5 ft. Repeat: Five Feet Tall! a Foghorn Leghorn chicken in my living room....yeah..(eyeroll)
He claims the grandkids will love it.  When they come next year? They live away. In the meantime what in the world am I to do with a five foot tall stuffed chicken?
Of course Mr. Bettis isn't too fond of it so perhaps I could let it stand while I'm gone and it would keep him in check. Then again, it wouldn't take Mr. Bettis long before I would come home to find stuffed chicken stuffing all over my floor. *sigh*

3 comments:

SissySees said...

Hahahahaha... Really?! Wow. Talk about being a big kid at heart... giggle... better your house than mine.

Bubblesknits said...

ROTFL That makes me feel a little better about the life-sized R2D2 that sits in our house. Although, something that big would keep Mr. B busy for quite a while. Might be an acceptable sacrifice. ;)

gMarie said...

We won a 5' tweety one year at the fair. You should have seen us try to get it in the car, along with 4 kids!

That foghorn leghorn is standing up fairly well. I wonder if it would babysit Mr. B.