Saturday, January 09, 2010

Dog Days

I call it Dog Days because just like the summer dog days when everyone's a bit lazy, cold winter days seem to have the same effect. I am doing some knitting and enjoying the time spent with the college DD. A few dr appts sprinkled here and there take up my time and there are pending medical procedures. I'm going to ignore all of that for the moment.
This morning I caught Mr. Bettis drooling over a television commercial advertising dog furniture and beds.



I was tempted to purchase a couch for Mr. Bettis until his owner pointed out that he already owns a couch. But but but.........it's not his couch. It's MINE!! One more thing of mine that Mr. B has claimed as his own. (sigh)
Little Gypsy getting a tummy rub. Such a sweet little dog who doesn't take an entire couch. However, she does sleep at the bottom of the bed and it always amazes me just how much room a little 8 lb dog requires in such a large area.

Hopefully I'll have pictures of new projects on the needles. I've thrown a few of the older ones in the frog pond. I blame it on startitis:)

6 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

LOL I've thought about those couch beds before too and Zeus' Daddy informed me of the same... lmao!

gMarie said...

Hmmm - that's way too funny. Tell Mr. B to stop talking to my Beauregard. Used to be when I went upstairs to get ready for the day he went outside and went to work guarding the castle. Now he goes and climbs up on my chaise lounge and waits for me to come back!

Dogs (they're as bad as men sometimes.) g

Bubblesknits said...

Mr. B doesn't take up that much room! Look...there's a whole 4 inches left between him and the arm of the couch! LOL

Gary said...

He looks so cute on the couch. Napoleon, my hound dog, loves the couch and manages to get himself on it and curls up into a ball. Do not ask me how he does it, but he manages it. :)

SissySees said...

Cute. My girls have sofas, chairs, beds...

Anita said...

Awww, Mr. B can't help it if he takes up the whole sofa. LOL I'm sure he'd share with you! :)

I know what you mean, Jazzy is 8lbs & she takes up half the bed!