Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Needle NEED!


Oh my gosh! A knitter always has the need for new needles. (Say that 10 times and I bet I've created a new tongue twister)
Well I ordered the new Knit pick dpns and then I felt the need for the needles set. So one day (while the DH was away) I ordered them. Then I waited and I waited. Seems they had the needles back ordered. So I waited some more. Lo and behold they arrrived. I was beginning to believe the mail lady was knitting with them. So I spent an entire evening admiring and organizing my new needle set.
Now I have to keep the 15 year old from taking them. She knits and designs her own knitting like nobody's business. I wish I had access to all the wonderful yarn and needles like she does when I was a knitting teen. I had plastic needles and department store yarn. But I knitted anyway. So I guess where there's a will, there's a way.

P.S. Stay tuned for the order that is due to arrive anytime.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Well how do you like them? I've heard pros and cons but needles are really such a personal preference.